Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a budding OBSESSION


OK so I've been journaling all my life. Kept a diary for FOREVER, even did a shared diary with a friend early in high school (I'm not sure why we stopped, but it was probably for the best).

But anyway, in 2004 I started an online journal/diary on Opendiary.com. I ended up losing the password and created a new account (unfortunate I know). I'm not sure what's going on with them right now, but I missed it. Soon after I joined Livejournal.com but i didn't keep up with it after the lose of my previous online diaries. After awhile, I think when the online journaling caught on, MSN created one, and of course I joined it, and a few other sites subsequently.

So essentially I'm not a newbie when it comes to online journaling/blogging.

I am an AVID Facebook ADDICT and have yet to join Twitter (it's inevitable that I will) also I started a "semi" (for lack of a better word) Vblog on YouTube (another ADDICTION). However things have come to a halt since my camera is out of commission for now :(.

I've been meaning to set up a sister blog with my Vblog (link above) on YouTube for a while and with the onset of pure boredom this summer NOW has become the perfect time for such an endeavor.

I love LOVE LOVE sharing my life/thoughts/emotions, whether through images or words (I make no claims at being a wordsmith, a photog, or director/actor...merely an AHOLIC).

I look forward to blogging....

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot