Tuesday, May 17, 2011

~Fin~

I am an official graduate of the U. WOOT! wish they had a card you can carry in your wallet to show that you are a graduate.

It feels so good to be DONE! DONE! DONE!
No I did NOT throw my cap.


I took NO pictures of my graduation outfit [what I wore under the cap and gown]. I feel bad, I could have saved the dress and just gone naked. Just kidding. But I was surprised as the lack of care some people had for there appearance and dress on such an important day. To each his own I guess.

Side note: my hide your hair challenge is over! I'm facing a new issue, and that's getting back in sync with styling my hair. I might just carry out the wig wearing lol.

-F3MB0T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot