Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hate is a Strong Word [2]

So here I am blogging instead of studying for my Bio-chem and O Chem tests…YEP. That’s my life.

 

3) Lame Parties

2) Organic Chemistry

1) Guys trying to hook up their boys with my friends, while they run game on me

 

Man this first one is pretty self explanatory. There’s just nothing good about a lame party. REALLY. It’s not only a waste of time, but also of an outfit, shoes and MAKE-UP. To be honest “alright” parties are worse than lame parties. They have the potential to be GOOD/FUN but never seem to be able to cross that boundary line. I don’t know what is holding them back, good music, good looking guys (& girls i guess) whatever. But I don’t think I can go to another [less than] mediocre party again.

Organic Chemistry! I HATE this class. Like SERIOUSLY despise this class. I didn’t learn it the first time. So now being in O chem 2 doesn’t make things any easier. Plus the professor doesn’t seem to even KNOW the material. She just basically copies down her notes onto the board. THANKS. But whatever. The semester has only JUST started.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who has experienced this one. But if a guys has ever approached you and (assuming you too were interested) wanted to hang out, have you noticed that they’ll often bring a friend(s). And I’m talking more than just your average wingman position. But to the extent where even the friend expects something too. I don’t know how to better explain it. But come on, I’ve never seen girls try and force their friends on the buddies of a guy they were tryna chop up at a club [or OUTSIDE of one]. It’s just so annoying.

-“…you got any friends my boys could hang out with…?”

Um NO, why don’t you just keep him/them at home? Seriously. It’s just a huge pet peeve of mine.

 

-A

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot