Monday, May 24, 2010

LAW & ORDER...says goodbye!!!

After 20 years…NOW you decide to end it….UGH man talk about bad ideas.

I guess the upside is that Criminal Intent, Special Victims Unit, and a new LA spin off will continue, but STILL! :(

I LOVE Law and Order…that’s one show I can count on always being on and that I can watch back to back to back.

This is SOOOO sad.





*side note…speaking of long running shows…does anyone watch Degrassi? Man that show has REALLY changed. LIKE REALLY! I mean I understand that it’s a high school cast so people have to graduate. but i don’t recognize any of the characters. MAN.


~f3mb0t

2 comments:

  1. SVU is 10x better. as long as they don't give that the ax, i'm good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're all good. but SVU is the best, agreed [in my opinion anyway]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot