Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blog 101

-who the hecks am I???????????????
-graduation parties
-love for fashion
          
Call me Patience B. I’m 20 and belong to a family of 5 girls. I’m Cameroonian J and my favorite color is purple [just had to throw that in there]. I’m a junior at the University of Minnesota and majoring in Civil Engineering. fembot and I go way back, as far as ASA [African Student Association] lol. But it’s a privilege to be a guest blogger for fembot. I’m new to the blogging World so please pardon my first few posts. I’ll get used to it. I’ll try to blog every other day.


It’s been almost a month since the semester ended and I was looking forward to all the grad parties I could attend. Like half of the ASA board and my best friend were graduating and I definitely had their grad parties marked on my calendar. There are so many reasons why I love going to grad parties. During the school year I’m used to being around the same set of people at almost every setting, so I get excited when it’s getting towards the end of the semester coz I get to party with different people and dance to some African music and eat some good ole African food. Grad parties also remind me that it’s summer already, where I just get to chill and enjoy the hot weather.


As of now I’m unemployed, so that summer boredom is kicking in real bad. So I decided to start a lil something about fashion called “FOR MY LOVE FOR FASHION”. I basically research, observe and create what I think are rising trends for the summer (ladies only) and I try to drop one item daily. I’m on day ten of my journey (it’s going to last till I start work). I’ll try to post a few of the items on the blog for my non-facebook friends. I try to put together an outfit based on the trends every once in a while, just to let people know what it looks like when everything is combined.




-Pretty Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot