Friday, September 28, 2012

Eye Do Too [2] - Barbie

I watched the first Barbie makeup look and was inspired to watch some more. Hope you enjoy the looks.

I like the last 2 looks not only because they work for darker skintones but also because they use colors other than pink. A different side or take on the "Barbie" look.


I loved this Barbie look. Reminds me of the 60's makeup looks.
Pixiwoo- Barbie 80s Make-up



Tymetheinfamous- Purple & Pink Disco Barbie Makeup Tutorial w Glitter! 
Skip to 3:40 to watch the makeup tutorial.


DestinyGodley- Blue Purple Eyeshadow tutorial | Easy RETRO Black BARBIE
The turquoise color just POPS on darker skin tones.



ColoredBeautiful- Foxy Barbie Transformation (Black Barbie Series #1) 
This look is FABULOUS the contacts really take it to the next level.



Let me know which is your fav or which one you tried.

AG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot