Sunday, September 30, 2012

OOTW [3]

These are some of the looks I wore this week. Hope you enjoy and are inspired. Let me know what you think. Had fun taking the pictures, which is why there are so many.

I'm switching over to OOTD (outfits of the days), so this might be one of the last (or few) OOTW I do.


Monday: "Grunge-day"
I had a LOT of fun with this look. Especially the fishnet tights. 
90s grunge meets country. [love my DIY shorts]










Tuesday: Armed n Gorgeous 






 Friday: Spotted in Peplum
Loved the exposed gold zipper on the back of this top.
The look was kinda 70s inspired.









4 comments:

  1. love the shorts!!!! I've been wanting to make one for myself, and your hair is everything right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they're super easy to make I think I posted a video tutorial here (http://www.addicted-fembot.blogspot.com/2012/09/summer-favorites.html). I pretty much followed that.

      What really helps make them great is if the jeans u easy is a cool wash and has a good fit.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I'll go check out the video :)

      Delete
  2. The last picture you look best

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot