Saturday, September 15, 2012

shop-a-HAUL-ic [4]

Dated Oct 27th, 2011
"JEFFREY CAMPBELL!!! I ordered the Lita's on Monday and I just got them in...I'm in LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm so excited to add these shoes to my collections find outfits to wear with them.

SOO I've had these shoes for 3 months or so and...

SN: if you remember my post about wedges (here) you know how much I love these(link). Well I ended up buying them AND they were on SALE...I only paid $54 (compared to the original $90) #winning.

I also ordered two palettes from Coastal Scents that arrived recently"


...nearly a year later.

Well there's nothing like an incomplete thought to highlight ones short attention span. SMH.


So I've had my Lita's for almost a year maybe even more because I'm not even sure when I received them. Regardless I love them to this day and have been wanting a 2nd and 3rd pair since! I originally ordered a 6 but had to exchange it for a 7. I bought them from SoleStruck and shipping and all that good stuff was fast and easy. I love(d) them. I'm happy I bought the black distressed leather because they go with everything, or I try to pair them with everything anyway. Seriously THEY ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE HEELS THAT I OWN. Sorry for the caps lock, but I needed to convey my opinion in the best way possible over the internet. The longer I have them the more distressed they look and the more they become my go to shoes. From casual to dressy more often than not I'm wearing them or tried to wear them.



I ended up buying both pairs of wedges featured in my Top 5 [9] and I love those as well. And you can bet I got both of them on sale. I love Aldo! Anyway, wedges are super easy to walk in compared to heels. And they're great for the summer time. I don't think I have pictures of me in either of them :(. But just know they were super cute on.

I ordered the 88 warm palette and the 10 shade blush palette from Coastal Scents. Both were pretty affordable compared to other palettes of their kind. I REALLY love the blush palate and pretty much exclusively use those colors. The Warm palate has come in handy when doing make up for other people. Yes, I'm unofficially a freelance M.U.A. but are you surprised?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot