Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OOTD: Can't Touch This

I've had these pants for 4 or 5 years now and only wore them once (which describes like half my wardrobe). Thought it was time to resurrect them considering the ridiculously nice weather we had today. These pants were so comfortable and roomy it's crazy. 

I kept wanting to break out in a dance or some choreographed moves...but the people weren't ready for it. They can't handle me, they "can't touch this" lol.

SN: first time using my tripod. Definitely glad I bought it, next item new camera.

Instagram Pictures: add me @f3mb0t











AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot