Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OOTD: Real OG

Best Hump day of the year!!!
Today was the LAST day of classes (for the semseter) WOOOT. I'm so relieved, it's been a great semester and year but I'm glad to be done. Two finals and then I'm FREE. Free to study for the DAT anyway.

Anyway, I decided to keep things really relaxed. I had an exam this morning and plan on being in the library for the rest of the day so I wanted to be comfortable.

I wore a thrifted old grampa (OG) sweater and leggings. My hair is a flat twistout I did last night (post soon).

Enjoy






Excited!



~AF

1 comment:

  1. Yey! You and me both! - Cheerrrrsss!!

    XOXO,
    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot