Sunday, December 2, 2012

OOTW: Chiffon Don

Hey ya'll

If you take a look into my closet you'll find an abundance of sleeveless dress tops and chiffon dress shirts.

This week I wore two of many in my collection. Hope you enjoy my pairings. I plan on doing a Fall Lookbook tomorrow and will post it later this week.

A leather jacket is a great investment piece, it is ultra versatile and obviously stylish. I use any opportunity to wear all of mine, especially this black studded jacket from Forever21.


Wednesday








Friday: to class
If you noticed I took my twists out and I'm rocking the afro again. #FullForceFro









I changed my shoes to dress up the outfit for dinner with friends.
You can see the tutorial for my eye look here and here.




Thanks for reading, be sure to share.

-AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot