Monday, December 24, 2012

Sunday Blues

This is the outfit I wore to church yesterday. I love the richness of the blue and the studded detail on the collar. pair it with my platform leopard pumps and caramel dress pants.

My hair is a 7 day old twist out that was sprayed with water and sealed with coconut oil. Very little twist out definition left, but I love the volume and shape.

This is a new lipstick I picked up from Ulta Saturday, #477 Black Cherry by Revlon. I also picked up some metallic liquid liners by NYX. I'm currently wearing a blue one in Extreme Blue.


















Merry Christmas Eve

-AF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot