Wednesday, January 30, 2013

OOTD: Winter Whites

I'm not sure how it went from a high of almost 52 yesterday to 30 today and a high of 5 Friday. Sigh, Midwest weather.

This week has gone by pretty quickly it seems. It's already the 3rd day of classes, I feel like I JUST posted my first look yesterday. It'll be the end of the semester before I know it, though that's not a bad things.

In today's look I paired my white turtle neck with some white jeans for the monochromatic white on white look popular this winter (here and here). For added warmth I topped it off with my fur vest. The vest was kind of boxy so I cinched my waist with a black satin ribbon.

Because of the cooler tone of my vest I wore my mixed metal necklace that has silver, gunmetal and gold (Aldo). And to jazz the look up even more I wore my silver/multi-glitter loafers.












 The real winter whites




Keep warm you guys!

~AF

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot