Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OOTD: Anchors Away

So instead of continuing my break I'm just going to change my posting schedule. Bare with me while I work to find something that fits. For now expect OOTD to be posted the day after I wear them (with the exception of Friday), this one for example was yesterdays outfit.

I'll still find a way to stay connected, but my focus is school at the moment. As many of you are students I image you understand my plight.

In the struggle to stay warm I've found that excessive layering is my best friend. Honestly, shirts on shirts on shirts.

Sweater and turtleneck: Forever 21 (a while ago)
Boots: Can't remember, but I'll look it up
Necklace: F21 (a while ago)










AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot