Wednesday, February 27, 2013

OOTD: Tropical Storm

Hey ya'll so it's my birthday!!! To make it even better theres a huge snow storm, exciting. Upside two of my classes were canceled so there was a bright side.

Anyway I thought I'd throw a touch of color in all the white.

Just got this crop top the other day, I love pairing crop tops with high waisted things.
These pants! If i could wear there everyday I would. Need to buy more!!! Will definitely be ordering from Nasty Gal soon.

I'll probably update this look for tonight when I go out with some friends to celebrate.

Top: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Nasty Gal
Boots Guess
Jacket: Forever 21
















~AF

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I really like this hairstyle, is a wig/weave or your real hair? Cuz I'm about to go do one myself..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, very sexy with your curves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot