Saturday, February 2, 2013

WIP [4]

Man this week has been crazy, adjusting to classes and my schedule combined with the fluctuating weather. After Wednesday I'm almost definitely not living in the "north" again. I can't be this cold for half the year.

Sunday- 1st of many snow storms on campus






Monday- The Day After, with some cool lighting.







Tuesday- Found these AWESOME graffiti walls that you will be seeing more of.








Wednesday- 2nd snow storm







Thursday- Library day



Friday- First "Street Style" picture (taken with phone).




Week 2 here I come.

Femi

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your hair!

    http://crudessence.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which
    makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a developer to create your
    theme? Excellent work!
    My web-site ; moulin rouge costume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I had my BF make my banner. But I did everything myself. It was pretty easy. If you want I can give you his email.

      Delete
  3. Love that picture with the lighting and your hair is gorgeous!
    Xo Wil Harris
    WilHarris3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot