Thursday, August 6, 2009

Foot Fetish? Try SHOE Fetish!

I love shoes. ( I almost want to just end there, but I'll expand a little bit)

I LOVE shoes A LOT! (Better?)

I can't help it. Especially after entering college my love for footwear has grown. My whole wardrobe actually, I've found that by the end of the year I need MORE suitcases to pack up my clothes and shoes.

I've especially like (what a pathetic word to describe my feelings) sneakers and heels. My sneaker and heel collection has grown tremendously from maybe 2 pairs of each to I'm not even sure how many, and STILL counting.

I really like Creative Recs, Pastries, Supras, Diesel, & of course Nikes. Heels, man there are so many places to buy them that I'm not even sure I have a list, but Steve Maddens are CRAZY comfortable especially for being so HOTT (the shoes I mean).

Sneakers I'm lusting after right now...(and will buy before school starts)

         shoes

Heels I love but can't "afford" Marc Jacobs (of course)...

heels

Shoe Fetish now there's something I can get into ;).

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot