Thursday, August 6, 2009

the URGE to REGURG...

I've got the urge

the urge

the URGE to REGURE

the URGE to REGURGITATE

and THROW-UP all the food I ate

VOMIT

VOMIT

UUUHHHHH

I am by all means open to learning and understanding other peoples opinions and perspectives. But if someone tries to force something down my throat, then don't act surprised when I regurgitate it all over you in displeasure. What did you expect to happen? That I sallow it with gladness, no I'm sorry. NOT how it works, at least not for my body. IDK how you ingest your knowledge, but I don't do it via FORCE, and a lack of concern on my own beliefs and views.

*NOTE: if you don't like anything I say, or if I'm misinformed, from here on out, please inform me, correct me, or just never come back to my blog. It saves time, stress and a really cute pair of shoes :) .

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot