Saturday, August 8, 2009

Top 5 AHOLICs [2]

5) Baby shoes

4) Katherine Heigl

3) LMFAO

2) Animated movies

1) "Reality" TV

I'm in NO rush to have children. But I can't help but stop by the baby section in stores. The clothes are sooo adorable. The tiny-ness adds to the cuteness, especially the SHOES! Lol, can you imagine a teeny tiny pair of vans? OMG, heart melting.

katherine_heigl I'm SOO loving Katherine this summer. Love love love her movies. If you haven't seen The Ugly Truth definitely check it out. Such a good movie, it's officially been added to my "Chick Flick Favs" [list idea].

Was watching The Real World Cancun and they were on this past weeks episode. I'd heard them before in one of KanYe West's songs, but never too the time to find out more. But after watching the episode I went to YouTube (of course) and listened to a couple of their songs. LOVE IT! They are so, I don't even know how to describe it. Kick a55? Hmm, can't think of the words now. Just check them out. Even changed my Facebook status to a line from their song I Am NOT a Whore.

I'm a child at heart. I adore Disney movies, Disney Channel Original Movies (aka DCOMs), animated movies, Pixar, etc. I just watched Bolt. Can you guess how I reacted? Yep, LOVED it. I cried a little. Toy Story, The Incredibles, A Bug's Life, Wall-E, those are just a few really good animated movies.

We can't escape it. It's everywhere, and despite being told it's "real" we all know otherwise. REALITY TV, can't get enough. there is nothing like watching other peoples (often messed up lives) to make us feel better about our selves, or envious. Some of us have friends we like to live through, if you're married, your single friends and vise versa, not well off you "rich" friend etc. It happens. And television has brought it into the comfort of our own homes. I LOVE (probably getting tired of that word, but I have a BIG heart lol) Real Housewives of ATL & New Jersey (my favorite right now), The Hills (even though Lauren is leaving), the Real World, America's Next Top Model, just to name a few.

What addictions are you ENJOYING right now?

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot