Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh My GOSH a SALE!!!

Ok, so I have a shopping HABIT. ESPECIALLY online shopping! The easy accessibility of the store from one location (my bed) it's just too convenient. I can be online for HOURS just looking through the items, building up my shopping cart, and never actually order anything.

The worst part is that I fall in love with some of the items, but I know deep down that I don't need it (I already have a TON of clothes and shoes). But I just can't help myself (breaks into "Baby Got Back"). Sometimes I save the page on my browser with the intent of placing the order, I'm only deluding myself. clickbuyWith nearly $200 worth of stuff in the basket/cart I can't actually afford it, well not on my own, and I HATE asking my dad for that much money at one time, esp for something I don't really need.

Anyway I was out today, for nearly 3 hours, and I bought NOTHING. I was so proud of myself. Although it was not really that great of an accomplishment. I didn't go to my favorite store so it's more of an empty victory. Had I gone there (Target) I would've surely spent money. I live in relatively small town (20,000 people) in comparison to Minneapolis or St. Paul where i go to school. So for me Target is as good as it gets without having to driving an hour to get to a "REAL" mall.

So to add to my bad habit, sometimes I feel that I NEED to buy something just because it's on sale. Anyone ever get that feeling? (What about the enjoyment from shopping online?) I don't know, but I'm sure I'm not alone.

Favorite online shops/sites

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot