Friday, September 18, 2009

grains of sand

So for some reason high school went by extra slow, but now that I'm in college I feel as though it's passed me. I went to sleep a freshman and some how woke up a junior. School started the 8th and already two weeks from now I have an Organic Chemistry test (the room is spinning! like I feel ultra dizzy, I'll try and ignore it.). Anyway where has all this time gone? I don't know.

Not that any of that is any excuse to not keep up with blogging. I'll do better. Weekends are definitely more open, dispite my constant attempts to study O Chem (the BANE of my existence)!!
Any who I'll be taking pictures of my room (I just got a poster...it's HUGE, so I'm motivated) and posting them.

I've been good otherwise and settling in. There's an Alpha (Black Frat) party tonight that two of my close friends and I are going to, as well as a party tomorrow that we'll all be attending. It should be fun. I'm excited, anything to take my mind off of sulfides/thioethers and the acid catalyzed ring opening of epoxides. Just typing that gave me a headache (bright side the room is no longer spinning).

Anyway I'm gonna continue to study before my ASA board meeting (African Student Association).

Catch ya on the flip side.

~fembot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot