Saturday, September 12, 2009

Top 5 AHOLICs [5]

5) Malta

4) Post-Its

3) Daddy’s Girls

2) Habanero peppers

1) Tattoos

 

malta

 

Malta, it’s hard to describe unless you already know what it is. It’s a drink [non-alcoholic] that you can get from specialty stores [African, Indian or Asian]. Brewed from barley, hops and water [corn and caramel color can be added]. DELICIOUS!

 

 

I’m an avid note taker. I love leaving myself notes all over the place. My old room had a wall of Post-Its with random things on them. Song titles to phone numbers, you name it I’ve noted it and posted it. I especially love the bright colors that they come in, the highlighter yellow pads are ok, but I’m a fan of the Lime Green and Hot Pink. It makes keeping my thoughts together entertaining.

I’m usually not a fan of spin offs, especially because it means that character is no longer on the original show [which ultimately is being canceled or something equally lame]. But, along with a few other exceptions, the show Daddy’s Girls is one I love watching. I like Vanessa and Angela’s personalities and SOME of the friends and family they have on the show. Although Angela can be a little too much at time. I’m addicted to it. Add in that I LOVE Pastries [the shoe brand that they made/own/run] it’s pretty much a done deal.

Your probably like Habanero peppers?! What? Yeah I know. But they are so good, not that I eat them alone, that would be TOOOOOOOO spicy. But when incorporated into foods, it’s FANTASTIC. They are habanero_picone of the spiciest peppers ever [YUM]. We usually put them in our stews/soups [a term for the sauce used to eat rice, pounded yams etc basically any African, Nigerian cuisine] to spice them up and add flavor. I just recently started cooking Nigerian food [a necessity now that I don’t have access to dorm food] so as I was learning to make different things I started to really appreciate the taste that the pepper brings to the plate.

TATTOOS! Man I LOVE tattoos. I always have, and always will. I have three and I want a few more [especially nautical inspired ones]. But wanting doesn’t mean I’ll actually get them. I loved watching Miami Ink on TLC, good show, not a fan of LA Ink though [a SPIN-OFF]. Tattoos are a great way of expressing your self and things that are important to you. Not a fan of getting tattoos to just get them, the one that have meanings are the BEST [these things are permanent]. I secretly want a sleeve [a tattoos that cover my whole arm] and a tramp stamp BUT those are two locations that I’ll never do, for OBVIOUS reasons. I’ll definitely update ya’ll if I do get another one [or two tats].

My tats

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         05/31/07

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         06/11/08

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         06/16/09

 

-A

4 comments:

  1. oddly enough im with you on the post-its.

    ive been putting random post-its on my computer desk all semester and i dont plan on stopping anytime soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot tats girl!

    Nice blog!...Gotta support my Naija sistahs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got any more since?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish your trousers were lower on the bottom photo, I would love to see your pussy;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot