Thursday, March 24, 2011

Flower Power

I love when people rave about a "new" trend, when all it really is a a revival of an old one. Not that I'm hating, I love trends as much as the next person [unless the next person is someone that doesn't love trends :P ].

Anyway one of the many new trends that I'm really loving is floral prints. I'm actually wearing a floral print top right now, I'll post a picture later.

 Mixing patterns is in as well, so try it with floral. Just make sure the prints are in a similar color family.

Check out these examples, when doing any kind of print make sure that the size of the print matches your body size [tall or curvy body types can carry a larger print than petite girls].




From the runway to your way, how are you gonna show your flower power?

-fembot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot