Monday, March 21, 2011

Chicago


So I spent the weekend in the Windy City [Friday-Sunday]. It was SO much fun, saw family, went shopping, out etc. Didn't really get a chance to sight see [next time], but what we did see was amazing. There's something about living in a place and never going to see the sights, I lived in the Chicago area for 6 years and never really went downtown and explored.
Any who the two clubs/parties we went to were Soundbar and The Shrine. The line for Soundbar was RIDICULOUS, but we were able to jump it <3 connections. The Shrine was super fun too, mad I missed out on the suya though [a kabob styled food].
I have yet to do a haul from my previous shopping trip so I'll just do a combined haul, not that I bought much.

I'm sad to say but I took very few pictures, WOMP. I don't know how it happened, especially because I brought my camera with me everywhere. No pictures of the sights, or family and friends and definitely not outfits [and I looked SUPER CUTE every day/night].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot