Monday, May 9, 2011

Hate is a Strong Word [3]

Cramps
MN weather
Cleaning

Cramps, the menstrual kind. Ugh, if you are a post pubescent female than you feel my pain, literally. I won't wax poetic on this one.

This list, arrgh. I just can't...but onwards I must.

The weather. several posts ago I mentioned that it had snowed in April. Need I say more. I'm a big believer in global warming and in the signs of the Apocalypse, but man does SNOW in late spring have to be one of them??? I hope I'm not alone on this sentiment.

Speaking of spring, spring cleaning anyone? No really, if you'd like to come and clean my room/closet I'm be much obliged. I loath cleaning and I know some of you are like "then don't make a mess"...well #$*% you. I think it's because I'm a procrastinator and inherently lazy, but I really don't like cleaning up. Especially if the mess is overwhelming, but I think my room gets this way on its own. No really, if I can lose socks, why can't clothes just "appear" on the floor? Huh? Yep, you see the logic right.
This right here is NOT me.
LOL

-f3mb0t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot