Saturday, September 22, 2012

Daily Dose [6]

It's nearly midnight (Friday night) and I'm yawning incessantly. Lets see what I find on the world wide web before bed.


BritPopLife- #7 BRITPOP VLOG: AFRICAN WEDDING TIME!!!! 


Check out her regular fashion and beauty channel here: BritPopPrincess
I love listening her talk and now that she has a vlog channel I don't have to listen too close to what she's saying.

SN: I wish I could sing...now watching VH1 Hits of the 90s or One Hit Wonders of the 90's not sure which.

SongBirdDiva4Life- Get Ready with Me: Museum & Early Dinner (FOTD & OOTD :-)

Both these ladies are repping Nigeria! WOOT! But that's neither here not there.

Enjoy and check out these women.

AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot