Monday, October 29, 2012

OOTD: Bold in Gold

I LOVE THIS SWEATER!

I bought this sweater during the summer from H&M because it was light enough for a cooler summer day or night but thick enough to be layered and help keep you warm during the fall. Plus it's an awesome color, gold. I kept the look simple and paired it with black and a couple touches of gold (watch and studs on shoes).

I wanted to play with mixing textures (as opposed to patterns or colors) so I layered the sweater over my velvet Peter Pan collared top. Both collars and velvet are in this season so definitely try and work them into your wardrobe.

SN: I finally put my twists back in, month 3 of this "Hide Your Hair Challenge" went by quickly.












live life BOLD

AF

3 comments:

  1. did you do your own hair? I've been wanting to do some "solange" braids for this winter as a protective style. The outfit looks great!

    http://www.redlipstickandchampagnedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. Dont think there are any shops that do AA hair where I'm at. Plus its cheaper that way.

      And thanks.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Giselle... your outfit and the twists look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot