Monday, November 5, 2012

OOTD: Denim on Denim

I don't know how it's gotten to be a whole week without posting anything -__- sorry. I'm back in the game though.

Today I wore jean on jean (denim on denim) which I absolutely love. I normally wear different washes for a chic effect. Added a cheetah bow-tie for class/sass, lol and wore my Chloe wedges.

As a BONUS I included my outfit from last Friday, I took pictures but didn't post them. Busy I guess, it was a pretty simple outfit, white button up, dark wash skinnies and riding boots.

Hope you're all keeping warm as the days get colder.








Last Friday (11/2/12)




See in the next post

AF

3 comments:

  1. super cute outfits! I love the cheetah bow tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim on denim, and I so need those two toned boots =]]]

    Kimberly
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot