Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy first day (well night at this point) of 2013 guys!


Spending time with family and family friends today.

I'll try and have an outfit of the day post up tomorrow. My laptop is temporarily out of commission :'( (waiting on a new hard drive) so I'm using whatever laptop/desktop I can get my hands on. I have three videos waiting to be edited and posted, so it's only a matter of time before those are up for you guys to watch.

Hope everyone has been enjoying this holiday season, I know I have.

As for any resolutions, I don't really have any. Just want to be a better person overall, which is kind of general. But for me resolutions, or personal changes you make shouldn't be a once a year thing. I like to improve, or try and improve daily.

I will say that I want to continue to do well academically (in the immediate future and long term) and improve my eating and health/fitness habits. I'd also like to grow closer to my short term hair length goal (BSL). And I almost forgot, I definitely want to keep blogging and bringing you guys topics you want to see/read about.

Thanks for the support these last couple of months.


kisses

~AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot