Wednesday, January 2, 2013

OOTD: New Years

Hey guys

It's kind of late, yes, but I was finally able to import my pictures from my camera to my external drive.

So here is what I wore yesterday to a family gathering. Would've taken pictures of food, family and friends but my memory card was full! Which is crazy to think about since I JUST got my camera on Christmas and it's a 30 GB card.

Anyway that's all be sorted out and now I'm just waiting to be able to edit my videos.

Enough rambling

Sequins top: Forever 21
Printed pants: H & M
Flats: Aldo

I kept it simple because it was just family and family friends. I had on very natural make up (foundation, concealer and brows) and I rocked a fro.

Hope you guys had fun and ate well too.







OMG!!! The amount of trouble it took to get this post right, ugh. But happy it's done.

Happy New Year.

-AF






5 comments:

  1. ooh cute pants!!! and i love the natural look on your face too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your leggings. They are so funky. Your site is cute! I've added it to my favs x

    Cherry Lips Cocoa Hips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leggings and your hair looks fabulous!!! And thanks for following girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot