Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Styled: Denim

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone that stops by my blog, my new subscribers, basically anyone reading this right now. Thank you!

I was in the middle of packing and I felt inspired to style some of my new denim purchases. It might be a little bit of a denim overload for some, but I love it. I kind of felt like an character from an 80's movie (think Flashdance).


LOVE that jacket, especially the fringe.

I pulled out my white damsels for this one (hauled here). I think they complete the look, now I just need an occasion to wear it out to.

Enjoy














6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot