Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fab Finds!

Ciao,

I went thrifting this past Friday and scored some sweet denim pieces. I had stopped by Target right before and bought two denim tops, both on sale (one $16.08 and the other $6.88).

**Ignore the blurriness, had my camera on manual focus and didn't realize it.

One of the tops I returned.
 I have been looking tirelessly for a new denim top but didn't want to pay too much (bargain hunter). I usually never had any luck in thrift stores because I'm so petite and what I DO find is entirely to large for me to wear and make work. So I gave in and bought the tops, which were really cute and worth it. Or so I thought.

I ended up stopping at Vinnies (St Vincent Du Paul) and as luck would have it I hit the proverbial mother load. Literally found 6 denim tops. I ended up buying 3 of them (one was a heavier denim, between a shirt and a jacket and another one even had rhinestones)!

I also bought a pair of acid wash high waist jeans and an acid wash jacket for $1 each! SCORE!

I'll be rocking a lot of denim (on denim) looks now! Also look for a DIY, thinking about bleaching and adding studs to some of the pieces.

I styled some for the items here.



I found this camera for $3. I have a thing for vintage cameras and the straps they come with.




Check out your local thrift stores. Have you found any cool things there lately? Let me know in the comments.

Caio
:) AF

3 comments:

  1. I think the Jeans looks great on you! Bad Luck that the Shirt was to big/long it also looks good on the picture!

    Lg Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! you guys have much better thrift stores than us guys here in the uk. the jacket and jeans look absolutely perfect love the acid wash detail and you would never find a vintage cam for 3 dollars in the uk

    great finds! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it really depends on the area. I'm sure the thrift stores in New York n Los Angeles are better than the ones I've seen.
      But I'm sure if you keep looking you'll find some gems.
      thanks for commenting.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot