Sunday, January 27, 2013

WIP [3]

I know this is late, but better late than never.

This week was kind of crazy, had to pack up all my stuff so that I could take it all back to school. Anyway I'm back now and settled in, FINALLY.

I realized I really enjoyed taking pictures of rural and urban settings and contrasting them. Really just examining the world we live in general and seeing the beauty in nature and man made things.

Sunday: I FINALLY polished my lita's (the before is in the back).OOTD here.




Monday: Denim love! See more here and here.



Tuesday: Had to get my picture taken. FOTD and half of an OOTD.




Wednesday: I love the way the sky and sun look. Check my photography blog for more pictures, here.






Thursday: Breakfast with the BF, twins!!








Friday: Out with some friends! Post coming on Tuesday.






Saturday: Night in.





Hope you all had a great week. This one will only get better.


xoxo
AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot