Monday, March 4, 2013

OOTD: Psychedelic Neon

I took a slight departure from my usual Chiffon button up shirts with this top. Although made from the same material, this one is in the style of a sweatshirt or sweater which I really liked.

I thought it was unique especially with the bright print and colors, very springy. To be honest I'm not even sure what the pattern is, which also adds to it's uniqueness.

I wore simple black skinny pants and shoes to keep the attention on the top.

Top: F21 (recently)
Pants F21 (a while ago)
Shoes: See by Chloe (a while ago)



















Keep it groovy

~AF

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so after skimming through your blog I couldn't leave without following. I love your style.

    Belladonna2.blogspot.com

    Pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot