Tuesday, March 5, 2013

OOTD: Leather & Suede

I usually don't do this but...here's an impromptu outfit of the day. I think it's this hair, it makes me want to put a little more effort in. It wont last long though (the effects, not the hair).

Really simple look, it was a good opportunity for me to rock my new gold studded jacket.

Leather Jacket: F21 (recent)
Jean top: Walmart (a long time ago)
Disco Pants: American Apparel (I need a new pair of black ones, or a smaller rear)
Boots: Francesca's (recent, but last pair)

My hair was a combination of a curling wand (the bottom layer) and soft curlers (top layer).
Pictures at the bottom.








HAIR (sewn in by Sheri see more here)
Total of 12 curlers
Went back with a curling wand to tame the frizz from the curlers and elongate the bottom layer.








Have a BLESSED day!

~AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot