Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Break

My friends and I took a trip to Chicago last weekend and had a BLAST!!! We'll be going back soon! Didn't take as many pictures as I would've liked, too busy having fun. But next time.

Here are some of the shots that I got.

Have't decided if I'll put up a post of the things I bought while there, so enjoy this in the mean time.


Dinner was delicious! And so were the left overs.




This hair...




The Ladies




At a Jazz Club...good times




Ready to get back to the real world, aka school.
~AF

4 comments:

  1. Great blog diva! Looking forward to more!!

    XOXO,

    Ker-Leen
    Music. Fashion. Love
    www.kerleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics! we follow you already, just take a look to our blog! www.hauntingdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress! :)

    www.sittingwitty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot