Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OOTD: Paint Strokes

Hey this week is almost over. I can already feel the breeze from Lake Michigan on my face!

I haven't worn these pants (except for in my lookbook here) so I thought I'd take them out for a spin.

I found it kind of strange that people were giving me odd looks because of them. It's a print, relax. To each his own I guess.

Top: Target, I think it might be from the maternity section.
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Aldo
Watch: MK












It's about to get REAL!
~AF

3 comments:

  1. I love the pants; people most likely were looking, because they liked them how they looked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know
    such detailed about my problem. You're amazing! Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - http://worldwidemedinsurance.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot