Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I think our President is...

"Lovely"

According to my shirt our President is lovely, no complaints from me thus far. Wonder what I'll when you get a new one.

Outfit
Top: Forever 21 (2009)
Bandeau: Gifted
Pants/ jeggings: Target
Shoes: Forever21 (last year)

Today was a super laid back day, but to be honest I was just lazy and in a rush. This is what I pulled together before lab. Weather has been way cooler this past week, so the leggings kept me warm outside and while in the cold lab.










Have a Happy Humpday

XO
Fem

1 comment:

  1. You have a very shapely figure, full breasts and a lovely arse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot