Thursday, August 27, 2009

Depression, Anxiety, && Cravings!!!

Ok, so I might be overreacting just a little, but what do you expect I'm a -AHOLIC! So, story of my life, my father "blocked" YouTube! AHHH, or something to that effect all I know is is that I can get to the site, BUT it's all screwed up and I can't do anything! UGH!!!! FOR REAL, this man holds my sanity in his hands! I LIVE for YouTube, I watch TV on there, I watch videos, listen to music, talk to friends, learn hairstyle! OMG!! I'm suffering from serious withdrawal symptoms! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!

I have a video to upload! I want to make another video! OMG! I can't breath, I can't eat, I can't sleep! I NEED it!

Ok, in all seriousness I can do all of those things. And luckily I still have this blog, Twitter, & Facebook to settle my social networking fix. BUT still my life is still somehow NOT COMPLETE!

On the upside I move into my apartment in 8 days [meaning I FINALLY get free reign on my Internet usage, no more blocked sites, no more time limits, no more BS]!!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot