Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hate is a Strong word [1]

This is a possible title for this series...[till I come up with something a little more clever]


Anyways, despite being an "-aholic" I'm also a regular person how has dislikes. I will be expressing those here. Actually not just dislikes, but pet peeves, annoyances, hates things that disgust me, etc etc.

3. List of 2

2. Chipped nails! GEEZ

1. Having my name called repeatedly

I can't stand it when people only have 2 things on a list [verbal or written]. Come on, finish it off! I might be slightly OCD about that one lol. I just want to add one more thing so it's complete. Think of it this way, you learn your ABC's not your AB's or you count 1,2,3 NOT 1,2.

I hate when I spend time to paint my nails and then I accidentally touch them, OR scrap them OR after they've dried the tips chip off. It's SOOO annoying.

My mother, being the African woman that she is, is incapable of doing any work herself, and for some reason refuses to ask my brother [who are often close in proximity to her] for anything. SO instead she calls me, no matter what I am doing, I AM THE ONE THAT GET CALLED or BOTHERED! Ugh!

What annoys you?


On a happier note my YouTube is working again :), but unfortunately I can't load my latest vblog :(.


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot