Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Top 5 AHOLICs [1]

Part of this blog will be to share my current OBSESSIONS and ADDICTIONS. Basically things I just can't get enough of, and would like to suggest to you. Be prepared for repeats (hence the addiction, lol).

We shall begin

5) YouTube

4) Nail Polish

3) S'mores PopTarts

2) Twist Outs

1) Basketball shorts

 

For those who have been on YouTube and are aware of it's obvious allure and charm, you understand it's presence on the list. if not, spend an hour on you tube, search anything (I recommend puppies and kittens, or baby laughs lol). You will find you've been on for a while, and though you search originated at point A you'll see that you ended at Z, a completely unrelated topic. Trust me there a videos about EVERYTHING just take the time to watch.

My nails are usually done (acrylics) for the nail shop, but this summer to save money I decided to let them grow out. And the filed part has finally grown out and I've been changing my nail color twice a week or more. I'm OBSESSED, and I never realized I had so many pretty colors. As a child (3 years old) my pinky had been slammed in a car door and the result was a slightly deformed nail (ick, but I've come to accept it, esp since it's barely noticeable, things could be much worse). My nails are currently Spring- Charlotte Russe topped with Bright Sky- Revlon (picture below).

I'm a huge fan of junk foods, unfortunately we don't have many, if any at my house. I'm also a night owl, who doesn't eat to much during the day, so my 11PM or midnight I'm famished. They are my go to snack (right after croissants, YUM!). They're not nutritious, but they are DELISHOUS, lol.

My hair is NATURAL (as in no relaxer, perm, texturizer etc). Not to say I don't use weaves, braids etc, but I don't permanently change the way it grows naturally. So as a result of numerous hours on YouTube (see #5) I've learned various hair styles. This one being a new FAVOITE of mine, a style that I've been rocking for the past week.

I love being comfortable, and seeing as it's the summer time, when laziness and heat rule the day. I find that basketball short are my go to appearal, not to say that I'm fashionably challenged (because I'm not, couldn't be further from the truth). BUT I love them and how they look and feel on me.

So if any of these intrigued you, I DEFINATLY would recommend them, no pressure, and no need to develop an addiction (but I make no promises lol).

rdm 004   rdm 005

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot