Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weddings, Weaves & Walking

I'm a big fan of the Style network, Oxygen and channels like that. I love watching all the wedding oriented shows. It gets me excited for MY big day, although I'm no where near getting married yet. That doesn't stop me from getting ideas, and watching others on their special days.

  • Who's Wedding Is It Anyway
  • Bridzillas
  • Wedding Makeover
  • Masters of Reception
  • Say Yes to the Dress (TLC)
  • Platinum Weddings
  • any shows bout [wedding] cakes or other elaborate cake

For the most part everyone make a beautiful bride, but then you might run across some people that are truly unfortunate. Not really that they aren't attractive, but that doesn't help matters. I don't think I can properly describe what I mean without having you see a clip of the shows that I've seen. But either way, brides are beauties and the grooms aren't half bad themselves. There's just something about weddings that touches my heart. I guess despite being so "tough" and cold and unfeeling as I claim deep deep deep DEEP down I'm just a softie <3 [yeah right].

frofem

    BEFORE [hott]        AFTER [just as hott]

Weaves, I'm only going to touch lightly on this subject, only because you saw a little of my opinion on them in my previous post. I enjoy weaves. I just recently started getting them, I tend to favor braids and kinky twists, but one of my BEST friends does it for me so when I'm in between those styles she hooks me up. I've only really done straight and long weaves, but I want to try shorter ones and even curly.

 

So remember in my first "anti"-aholic list how I included lists with less than three items. Well walking was how I completed this list because otherwise it would've seriously bugged me, plus I enjoyed the alliteration I'd created in the title. I struggled to come up with a third "W" word that I had been recently enjoying. Luckily I had my brother on had for that one. As a college student walking is an essential to getting by, literally. To get to class, or even the bus if you detest bipedal motion, etc. Being a lazy bum the only [well one of the only ;)] form of exercise I get is from walk/jogging/speed walking to class or the bus. And I've actually come to miss it this past summer, where I've been more lazy than usually (hard to believe I know).

 

I love how a seemingly random choice of words can turn into a ridiculously long post...but it is the "RAMBLINGS of a self-profess -AHOLIC" and not the "short, sweet and concise musing of a brainiac"

 

Adieu mes amies [good bye my friends-french]

-A

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot