Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just another MANIC Monday, no Tue, ACTUALLY Wed…

Well quite obviously I’m confused and tired. Slept late last night, around 3 or something I don’t really remember. This morning woke up at 5AM to drive to Minneapolis to help my lil bro move into his dorm, he’s a freshman at the U of M [where I go as well]. Man it was a long day, my mom and I pretty much set up his whole room while he had to go do some freshman stuff.

It wasn’t the set-up that got to me, it was the shopping afterwards. And I know you’re all probably gasping at those “blasphemous” words [esp as an –AHOLIC] but this wasn’t any kind of shopping, this was apartment shopping with my MOTHER. UGH. Not only was she being her usual nit-picky, thinks she knows what “kids” my age want self, I also had to deal with my FRICKEN period [somebody ripe out my WOMB please], lower back pains, sore feet and not to mention the tiredness. GEEZ. My friends and I like to joke about how OLD we are getting and feeling. But I honestly feel more than a little geriatric (aka old) sometimes. I was folding some clothes on the floor and both of my knees and my back cracked EXTRA loud and painfully just from the effort of getting up.

Well I’ll quite my belly-aching, no worries. Anyways I’m happy with the stuff that I picked up today, still need A LOT more stuff though. I’ll defiantly take pix of my room & bathroom once it’s set up, who knows when that’ll be though.

I’m blogging from my new laptop! I’m so happy. I’ve had my previous one since junior year in high school [Christmas gift 2006]. But it was definitely time for an upgrade [thank you Daddy].

I don’t really want this post to turn into a diary entry, but I just feel like telling ya’ll about every minute detail of my day. I’ll fortunately refrain. I got back home an hour ago [12:30AM] it’s a 3 hour drive to the Cities [Minneapolis & St Paul] from where I live in lil’ ol’ WissCANsen [where the REAL happy cows are from.] UGH won’t even go into the drive home, which luckily I was able to sleep the majority of, with a stiff neck to show for it.

But let me not bore you with my complaints.

I’m probably going to sleep now, or read till I fall asleep. [Reading is definitely on the –AHOLICs list, I’m an AVID reader, of romances, all things Janet Evanovich, mystery, anthropological, fashion, gossip etc etc].

 

“Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,

That I shall say good night till it be morrow.”

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot