Thursday, September 3, 2009

a.FAIR with a Sexpot

Went to the fair today with a hometown buddy. I had fun. We won a goldfish and named him Sexpot [after me ;)]. He’s of mix decent, cuz she’s white and I'm black, but he’s a trooper and he’ll adjust well to his new environment. He already has to brothers Spike and Silver, so he won’t be lonely. I love that I’m talking about him, not even sure the gender, like he is really actually thinking these things.

Anyway fair food is amazing [-ly overpriced], I had funnel cake [YUM], freshly cut fries and gyros [first time].

Me and Lil Saint [my friend] got heckled by the carnival workers to play the games. At THOSE prices [naw], plus i didn’t bring that much cash because I didn’t want to waste it at the fair [that and I dropped nearly $125 on clothes from forever21.com earlier today]

  • food is great [though expensive]
  • games are ok
  • stay away from rides [I”m afraid of heights]
  • carnies are kinda scary

Over all I had an a good time. Looked good and bonded wit my girl Lil Saint and G-Baby [me] 4 life. <= If you’ve seen Hardball and You Got Served you’ll know who those people are.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot