Wednesday, September 2, 2009

don’t worry, be happy…

So ya’ll are probably like DANG this girl is STILL up…yeah…I know!

Blogger is on my –AHOLICs list, same with Twitter and Facebook all of which are demanding my attention at 3AM.

But this is just a short post.

faceI didn’t want my only Sept posts so far to be so negative, not that the first one was. But I did complain a lot in it. [It’s Face from Nick Jr ==>]

Don’t expect a lot, if any more post like “I refuse to RIDE jocks…” that was just me reacting to various things I guess. I’m not “mad” at anyone or whatever. Just find the way things [often by the media] are perpetuated to be uncalled for and disheartening. Has anyone ever seen the movie Paparazzi? Watch it. Yeah it’s all very unfortunate.

There are more important things in life, and yeah, my blog might be right there with all other superficial things, but this is just for fun. I have other passions, concerns etc [I’ll do a blog about some eventually].

I don’t know. Thought I’d get that off my chest. I’ve been doing a lot of unloading (lmao).

smile-monkyI was going to include a picture of someone pooping, but it would be too vulgar and just plain GROSS. Then I thought about pix of the paparazzi, and I found it funny that there are so many pictures of the THEM, lol.

“dropping some brown friends off as sea” <= LMAO, not really, thought it was funny and appropriate for the situation (if you don’t get it means TAKING A DUMP, POOPING, TAKING A DOOKIE, SH*TING)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot