Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I refuse to RIDE jocks…

I'm not jumping on any kind of bandwagon thanks, you can go to the next stop with that one.

This is not to say that I don’t really like anyone/styles [Pink, Keri Hilson, lil Wayne, Beyonce, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Marc Jacobs, 80’s etc etc] and obviously this is a blog about obsessions. BUT I am not obsessing over, addicted to, hating, loathing [or whatever] something just because everybody and they mama is doing the same thing. Not to say that some of my topics wont’ coincide wit fads, songs etc that are current BUT that’s not what it’s ALL going to be about. *I’m not saying it’s wrong to do jock or anything, it’s part of what people do, they see something and they react, and sometimes it the same reaction across the board. I’m just going to shy away from it, or keep it on the low.

My blog is going to be as chill and non controversial as it gets. WHY? Because that’s the kind of person that I am, i have my opinions on things, but I also like I spoke about in a previous blog refuse to shove my ideals onto others [see Urge to Regurge]  . That ship doesn’t dock here, sorry. I’m not going to force anyone to like or dislike anything, just going to say how I feel about it and be done with it.

I’m not going to board the Rihanna loving, or Cassie hating train, thanks but no thanks. I didn’t like or dislike either of them and I'm still just as apathetic as I was before.

I will also NOT be carpooling with the Chris Brown haters. This might upset a lot of people. But, just un-FOLLOW this is my blog if it offends you that much. He is a human, just like the rest of us, he makes mistakes and isn’t perfect. He also apologized, which is good, so unless another body surfaces then people need to get off his neck.

Wasn’t Michael's molestation charges overlooked TWICE? Just asking, not that I believe or disbelieve [is that a word?] he did it the first or any other times.

Didn’t R. Kelly have a sex scandal with a 14 year old?

President Clinton…”I did not have sexual relations with that woman”.

Not to mention the NUMOUROUS sex tapes that LITTER the internet [Paris, Ray J, Kim Kardashian, Raven].

Not that those are all in the category as the beating, BUT they are all mistakes that these PEOPLE [they are people first THEN celebrities] made.

Chris has the misfortune of being in the spot light, what he did was wrong. there’s no if, ands, or buts about that. I won’t argue against that. Obviously, but he is not the ONLY person to do wrong, he just happens to be one of few who’s mistakes are broadcast across the world and has repercussions to a greater magnitude than say Joe Shomoe who raped and murdered Jane Doe.

Look at me still up at 2AM. Need to sleep.

hasta la vista [baby ;)]

-A

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot