Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow...

So I'm leaving for school later today [spring breaks not over yet though] and I decided to go shopping again, only this time at a "real" mall. I'll post some pictures of what I get, if I get anything.
But anyway as my oh so clever title implies this is a hair post. So Sunday afternoon I put my hair in twists after moisturizing it [using 1. Water, 2. Honey Hemp conditioner, 3. Olive oil] and have keep them under a satin bonnet since then [I didn't leave the house yesterday]. And last night I moisturized again [keeping the twists in using water, Cantu Shea butter leave-in, and olive oil].

Today, since I am going out I'll be rocking a twist out [of some sort].

The twists
Twist out
Back
Side view
As you can see I did modify the twist out, I wasn't liking how my hair fell so I just pinned it up. I don't even know what to call the style but that's it. I think it looks really cute, wish I had a different hair accessory though.

Outfit of the day-Very casual and shopping friendly


Makeup, simply bronze-y, brown look
I'll post pictures of whatever I get later.
See ya'll on the flip-side.

-F3MB0T

2 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEE this hairstyle. And I am from mpls (referring to your comment from forever ago on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sexy, and small black girls like you especially when pretty always give me a hard on

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot