Tuesday, March 15, 2011

...for the very first time

For the first time in a long time my parents let me spend the night at someone else's home, and it was in a DIFFERENT TOWN.
I also went out to bars for the first time in my home state. I was also allowed to drive somewhere other than to town for the first time [I live in the country].
It was quite the adventure, and a night filled with firsts.
I'm glad my parents are giving me more freedom, but they have to seeing as I AM 22 years old.

Regardless it was a fun night filled with memories. [And a happy birthday to my Mare-Bear.]

Look for the Night

-F3MB0T

*I should post birthday pictures from my own "extravaganza".

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot