Tuesday, March 15, 2011

a-HAUL-ic [1]

First ever HAUL post, hope you like my play on words lol.
So this past weekend while home for Spring Break I did a little shopping [VERY little] and picked up some things from one of my FAV stores and a thrift store.
I'm a bargain hunter, so I'm always looking for things on sale. I'm also a shopAHOLIC, so even if i don't need it I'll most likely buy it [sad but true].

Heres what I picked up from the thrift store

Over-sized gray sweater- $1.89


Over-sized gray and black sweater- $3.10
Quilted bag- $4.50
For my knitting supplies or traveling

I also stopped at Target and got mostly beauty supplies and other miscellaneous stuff:

I need some more brushes, the ones I have been uses are falling apart. But that's what I get for ordering them off of Ebay. I got two sets:

EcoTools brush set

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Gold Mine Brush set
Already started using them :)

Maybelline Dream Liquid mousse and SuperStay Makeup [both in Caramel]
I bought two of each, they were on sale!

SinfulColors in 920 [a HOT pink color]
Revlon Top Speed in Lily [currently on my nails]
The camera doesn't do the colors justice, they are much more vibrant than this :(

It's a pretty lilac-y color

Rimmel London Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
CoverGirl Line Exact in Very Black

Elf lashes
Never put on falsies before, so I got a cheap pair to try out, wish me luck!

On to apparel, I picked up a few other things from Target. One of the things I LOVE about the one in my home town is that I can always find great deals and sales. 

Black Jeggings

Tan faux suede boots

Tights
Black patterned tights- Heart
Black patterned tights- Polka dots
I think it's some sort of animal print. I like the color gradient.



That's all of it, lol. I try not to buy the whole store when I go. Eveything was under $10 excluding the brush sets, but those were needed so I "splurged".

-acholic

2 comments:

  1. That bag can hold a 2yo and I think I can hide in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I know it is very large, one of the reasons i bought it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot