Friday, March 8, 2013

OOTD: Tribal Pink

As the weather gets warmer the colors get brighter. My wardrobe is no different. I paired this over-sized geometric/tribal sweater with these HOT PINK pants. Wanted to celebrate the start of the weekend! The closer spring break gets the more anxious I am to be done with classes, at least for a week.

I thought I'd show my old glasses some love, plus I think they went well with the geometric shapes on my top. The pink of my pants brought out the pink sparkles in my glitter shoes too. Match made in heaven.

My hair is a twist out with curlers on the end (from those same cheetah print soft curlers).

Sweater: Forever 21
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot